NAIOP Pittsburgh is looking for a part-time Chapter administrator.
NAIOP Pittsburgh is the regional association of developers, owners, investors and professionals of commercial real estate. We are the leading industry resource to foster business relationships, promote responsible development and support growth of the region through education, leadership and advocacy.
Objective: We are seeking an individual or organization to provide all facets of administrative support to the NAIOP Pittsburgh Executive Director and Board of Directors. This is a part-time position working 25-30 hours per week as an independent contractor.
Primary Responsibilities - Provides all administrative support including the following:
- Maintain organizational calendar
- Maintain office
- Source all supplies and work with various suppliers to obtain all supplies and services to fulfill the organizations mission.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks preferred
- Bi-weekly deposits
- Weekly invoicing and payment of bills
- Weekly Accounts Receivable reports to Executive Director
- Weekly report on difficulites/issues encountered
- Coordinate reporting with President and Treasurer
- Routine response to email/phone/mail requests
- Bi-weekly review/update of website
- Information/Photos loaded on to website within 2 days of receipt
- Collection of material for bi-weekly member emails for Executive Director's approval
- Develop all communications for events, initiatives, etc. in conjunction with Executive Director
Board of Directors:
- Prepare all pre and post-meeting materials for board meeting. Minutes will be completed within one week of the meeting
Meetings and Events:
- Creation and distribution of promotional materials
- Registration and preparation of badges
- Communication of event details to venue
- On-site registration including electronic badge preparation
- Photography of monthly meetings and other appropriate events
Skills and Experience:
- Associate degree, business degree or relevant experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online preferred
- Proficient in Mocrosoft Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point, business writing, proofreading and general office prcedures
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform administrative duties quickly and accurately
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
Please send your resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com by May 10, 2017.